Enjoy the original pure
elete Electrolyte and CitriLyte Add-In™.
- Proven Efficacy
- Balanced: Provides four essential electrolytes to replace all the minerals lost in sweat, not just sodium and potassium.
- Versatile: Add elete to water or any beverage and transform any drink into an electrolyte drink.
- Hydration Pack Compatible: And no mess!
- Environmentally Friendly: Less waste in the landfill and more money in your pocket.
- Pure Electrolytes: No sugars, calories or carbs to undermine health and fitness goals or that can cause GI upset.
Features & Benefits
• Clinically proven to hydrate better than just water. In a published, peer-reviewed clinical study, those who drank plain water drank 74% more water to achieve the same level of hydration as those who drank water with elete.
• elete Electrolyte Add-In is a natural electrolyte concentrate containing major elements magnesium, potassium, sodium, chloride and sulfate.
• Four essential electrolytes to support hydration, muscle function, energy usage and heat tolerance.*
• Transforms any drink into a electrolyte drink.
• NO sugars, calories, caffeine or artificial ingredients.
• Safe for hydration packs. Will not stain or leave a residue.
• Certified free of WADA banned substances through ongoing testing by Informed Choice.
• More convenient, versatile and effective for less!
Features & Benefits
• CitriLyte has a light, tart flavor in water.
• Can be used to “bump up” or customize levels of electrolytes in sports drinks or make your own sports drinks with CitriLyte.
• Will not stain, grow mold, or leave a color and flavor residue in bottles, packs, or coolers.
• Extensively field tested with athletes.
• Safe for athletes.
• Contains four major electrolytes plus zinc, a trace element and citric flavor.
• Add to water, gels, flavored beverages, protein drinks or regular food.
• Safe for people with health conditions.
• Contains zinc, an essential mineral, for improving athletic performance and strength.*
• No sugars, calories or caffeine.
• More convenient, versatile and effective for less!
elete Electrolyte Add-In™
Banned Substance Tested
Verified and Certified.
If you are competing at the highest levels and are obligated to submit to anti-doping testing, you can use elete Electrolyte Add-In™ with complete confidence. No World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) banned substances are included in or added to any elete electrolyte product. Original elete Electrolyte Add-In™ is constantly and independently verified to be free of all WADA banned substances as part of the Informed Choice (USA)/Informed Sport (Europe) program.
I have done 16 crossings of the Ka’iwi channel myself and the first few I did without elete and suffered immensely with cramps and dehydration towards the end of these events. For many years now I have used elete and have not had a problem.
Tracy and I love the CitriLyte! We can’t stand the taste of thick sugary sports drinks, but CitriLyte from elete offers a nice crisp and refreshing taste and gives you the electrolytes you need to perform and feel your best.
The best solution for me to avoid cramps and avoid heart fluctuations after training!! I recommend everybody with cramps to use the product.
Cyclists are especially vulnerable to dehydration and imbalanced electrolyte levels. Hyponatremia, or a low level of sodium in the blood, can occur if one consumes too much water and not enough electrolytes.
- If you use a hydration pack, using the cap of the elete Electrolyte Add-In pocket bottle, add 2 to 3 capfuls of elete (2 capfuls for 70 oz. of water; 3 for 100 oz.—or double if you tend to cramp) to your hydration pack. Shake pack gently to disperse the electrolytes. Zip the bladder into the pack and you’re ready to go. When you’re done, elete cleans up easily with water. It won’t grow a lab experiment in the bladder or valves or leave a lingering aftertaste.
- For a 20-24 oz. of water, add a capful of the elete pocket bottle, filled to the top of the threads, shake, and drink.
- If you normally use a sports drink but dilute it to reduce the sweetness or overall sugar intake, you’re also diluting electrolytes, which may lead to cramping as well as impaired performance and recovery. Use elete to top off the electrolytes in your bottle and stay hydrated. For cyclists who like to use gels rather than sports drinks, elete is perfect to use in conjunction with gels to add a balanced blend of electrolytes.
- Cyclists also like tablytes to support muscle function. One tablyte can be taken at the beginning of the ride with another tablyte taken for the return trip or recovery.
- For longer rides, take along a couple of tablytes stored in a Ziploc bag and a pocket bottle of elete. Both are light and compact and fit easily into your jersey pocket.
Heading for the great outdoors? Don’t forget elete! It helps boost energy levels for tough climbs, but is still lightweight and easy to carry. elete is the only electrolyte that is hydration-pack compatible. It won’t stain, leave a funny smell or aftertaste, and elete in your hydration pack requires no more cleanup than plain water.
- To ensure optimal hydration during your run, tuck an elete pocket bottle in your jersey or running shorts. The bottle is lightweight, compact, and you can shoot a few drops of elete on your tongue to instantly replace electrolytes and ward off fatigue.
- After your run, consume one tablyte with water [or your preferred beverage] to increase electrolyte levels and support post-recovery.
Use elete to make healthier hydration for kids and the whole family. It is easy to make a homemade sports drink using half the sugar by mixing unsweetened punch mix, reduced sugar and elete. elete is sugar-free, so it won’t harm teeth. The larger sizes also provide a great value for families and can be used with the pocket bottle to make 5 gallons of electrolyte drink for the whole family/team. Mom or Dad can also carry elete with them on rides, hikes, etc. for instant hydration on the go. If kids are sensitive to the mineral flavor, try elete CitriLyte Add-In, which adds a hint of tart flavor.
Many athletes with diabetes face limited options with sports drinks. elete, however, contains no refined carbohydrates, sugars, artificial sweeteners, and can be added to either water to make pure electrolyte water or to any sugar-free beverage. elete is also lower in sodium than typical sports drinks and provides magnesium, which is left out of many sports drinks. Magnesium is essential for both insulin production and uptake.*
- Keep an elete pocket bottle (filled with either elete Electrolyte Add-In or elete CitriLyte) in your gym bag along with a water bottle. Before your workout, fill your water bottle with water and elete and drink throughout your workout. elete will help you stay hydrated, recover more quickly, and won’t add extra calories.
- Electrolytes are essential to muscle function. Potassium and magnesium, for example, help muscles to contract and relax properly*
- Following exercise, it’s important to replace electrolytes lost through sweat and activity. Electrolytes can help with recovery and prevent painful post-exercise muscle cramps. Whether you’d prefer to obtain electrolytes to support post recovery from a beverage fortified with elete Electrolyte Add-In or in a tablet with tablytes, both products are an excellent way to replace electrolytes after a workout!
- Many professional weightlifters swear by elete and tablytes because it helps them recover more quickly.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For fitness enthusiasts who are watching their weight, staying hydrated with a sports drink during a workout can be a losing battle. Many sports drinks are high in sugar and calories, which can cause you to take in more calories than you burn. Did you know the average sports drink contains as many sugar calories as Kool-Aid® (Kool-Aid is a registered mark of Kraft Foods Holdings). Plus, many sports drinks contain only one or two electrolytes. elete Electrolyte Add-In and elete CitriLyte provide a balance of the major electrolytes and is the ideal alternative for those who want to enhance performance without the calories, carbs, and artificial gunk.
- For your hydration pack, using elete’s pocket bottle, add 2 to 3 capfuls of elete (2 capfuls for 70 oz. of water; 3 for 100 oz.) to your hydration pack. Shake pack gently to disperse the electrolytes.
- For 24-32 oz. of water, add 1 capful, shake to mix and drink
- elete fits easily in your pack and is tolerant to a wide range of temperatures and conditions making it an ideal solution for backpacking. elete’s pocket bottle weighs less than 2 oz., yet makes 2.5 gallons of electrolyte water.